Women of Wine Festival 2019
Time & Location 時間及地點
About The Event 活動詳情
The Women of Wine Festival is back ! With a bigger venue, livelier programme and diverse lifestyle activities, come have some fun with us and celebrate women making movement!
Founded by Debra Meiburg, Master of Wine, the Women of Wine Festival is the ultimate pairing of global wines made by women with Hong Kong’s top businesswomen and inspirational female leaders. The Festival is a fantastic blend of entertainment, education, inspiration and networking with Hong Kong’s trendsetters, business leaders and cultural trailblazers:
• Panel discussions on corporate women empowerment and sustainable lifestyle
• Wine masterclasses and lifestyle workshops
• Unlimited walk-around wine tasting
• Cheese tasting and pairing
• Networking sessions
The past few years have seen a variety of local and global “MOVEMENTS”. With the recent global movements in women empowerment, environmental protection, sustainability and so on, people have realised the power of a single voice to inspire mass changes. Evolving around the theme “Making a Movement”, we are bringing you 2 inspirational seminars that will give you insights of both global and individual roles of women in creating changes in the world!
• Isabel Fan, Country Director of Tesla Motors Hong Kong
• Annabelle Baker, Director & General Manager of LUSH Hong Kong
• Christina Dean, Founder of sustainable fashion NGO Redress
• Chantal Wong, Director or Culture and Workshop Producer of Eaton HK
• Janice Leung Hayes, Founder of Tong Chong Street Market 糖廠街市集 / social entrepreneur
...and some more to be announced!
Seminar - Driving Disruption: Local Leaders, Global Impact
Today, enduring and successful iconic brands are built by their ability to be nimble and evolve with the ever-changing demands of the high-speed, image-focused and socially-conscious consumer. From the electric car revolution, anti-fast fashion, and local food movement to beauty, lifestyle and travel, join this dynamic conversation with a panel of true “change makers” – from global brands to potent social entrepreneurs. We'll examine disruption and what it means to evolve the macro strategy of a large company, the internal impact of change, balancing external challenges with strategic evolution and the drive to lead change, staying relevant and future-proof.
#GetRedressed! Guests are welcome to bring over unwanted clothes for our Charity Partner Redress - donation collection box will be located near the reception area.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 2515 0178
Women of Wine (WoW)美酒節今年載譽歸來! 第三屆WoW將於香港金融大會堂舉行, 場地更華麗, 節目更豐富多元, 品酒當中一齊欣賞喺世界各方面嘅成就啦!
WoW美酒節由亞洲首位葡萄酒大師(Master of Wine) Debra Meiburg主辦同創立, 聯同各界領導代表, 包括來自本地集團、商界、金融、電動車、環保、藝術、文化、美容、飲食等界別嘅專家、領袖及企業家, 把酒暢談有關女性地位、領導風格同全球性議題等熱話...WoW集品味美酒、交流、職涯規劃於一身，係你Friday night最好嘅選擇 !
· 無限品嚐由女釀酒師, 或由女性主理嘅酒莊釀製嘅葡萄酒
隨著全球女性權益、環境保護、可持續發展等各議題嘅演進, 全球各地近幾年出現咗大大小小形形色色由女人發起嘅運動。我哋將為大家帶嚟兩個富啟發性嘅專題座談會, 讓你深入了解女性喺推動世界演化中扮演住咩角色! 今年嘉賓講者陣容鼎盛, 當中包括:
· Tesla香港總經理 Isabel Fan
· LUSH香港區總經理Annabelle Baker
· 時裝界慈善機構Redress創辦人Christina Dean
· 香港逸東酒店文化總監 Chantal Wong
· 太古坊糖廠街市集創辦人/ 社會企業家 Janice Leung Hayes
#GetRedressed！歡迎參加者支持我哋嘅慈善合作夥伴, 於活動當日帶上想棄置嘅衣物, 到時喺接待區附近會有收集箱收集捐贈嘅物資。