Understanding the Art of the Sommelier – Redefining Style
Time & Location 時間及地點
About The Event 活動詳情
In Hong Kong, drinks after work are common, as is wine at business meals. How to impress your business clients or friends with the way you order and handle wines in high-end, probably intimidating restaurants? What are the tricks to make you look more classy and intelligent in all social occasions?
Hosted by an Advanced Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers with years of experience in the hospitality industry, this masterclass will not only inspire you the fundamentals of wine but will also break down the ‘wine rituals’ step by step in a fun and interactive way.
- Relevant to your day-to-day wine-related situations
- Learn how to be an outstanding sommelier
- Tips of (double) decanting and breathing wines
- Learn the technique for opening a champagne bottle with a saber knife
- A real food and wine pairing experience to understand how it works in a fine restaurant
Date: 5 Aug (Mon)
Fee: $680 | $1,100 for 2 persons
Register at https://www.awsec.com/site/hk_en/course-detail.php?id=374