Time & Location 時間及地點
About The Event 活動詳情
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!
Get in the spirit for a global adventure - adventure of global spirits! International spirits judge and expert Eddie Nara will assemble some of the world’s best examples of the six main spirits - gin, vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey and brandy, all medal-winners at 2018 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine and Spirit Competition.
Taste 10 different spirits, comparing styles in and across the different categories, giving you the opportunity to taste them side by side, learn about the unique characters and flavours, and better understand how each is made. Find your spirit and go global, on this international award-winning spirits extravaganza!
Tasting line up:
1. Snow Leopard Vodka (HK IWSC 2018 Bronze Medal)
2. Sakurao Distillery Japanese Dry Gin Original (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
3. Berryshka London Gin (HK IWSC 2018 Bronze Medal)
4. Plantation Rum XO 20th Anniversary Rum (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
5. Tequila Enemigo 00 Extra-Añejo (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
6. Highland Queen Scotch Whisky Blended Scotch Whisky (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
7. Archie Rose Distilling Co. White Rye (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
8. The Cotswolds Distillery Single Malt Whisky (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
9. Cognac François Voyer - official VSOP Grande Champagne (HK IWSC 2018 Gold Medal)
10. Bodegas Fundador Supremo 15yo Amontillado Sherry Casks Brandy de Jerez (HK IWSC 2018 Silver Medal)
Workshop supported by Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine and Spirit Competition
Date: 28 Mar 2019 (Thu)
Price: HK$480 (MWM Wine School Alumni $400)